AmeriCorps Funding Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in hosting an AmeriCorps program
Who can apply to host an AmeriCorps program?
How do I know if AmeriCorps is a good fit for my organization?
- Could your organization use at least 6 people to engage in direct service in your community?
- Does your organization manage federal grants or are you interested in support from Nevada Volunteers to start?
- Is your organization able to provide 25% match funds to your grant? (For example if you receive a grant of $75,000 from Nevada Volunteers you will need to match it with $18,000 for a total project budget of $93,000)
What are the next steps?
- Please reach out to Hawley Carlson, Director of AmeriCorps, firstname.lastname@example.org, 775-825-1900, to discuss how AmeriCorps can help your organization reach its mission.
- Watch our Intro to AmeriCorps webinar to learn if AmeriCorps might be a good fit for your organization.
- Sign-up and be the first to learn about Notices of Funding Opportunities and in-person information sessions by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Learn about existing Nevada State AmeriCorps Programs
- Read the Program Director Handbook to learn more about daily operations of an AmeriCorps Program
Our 2019-2020 funding opportunity is now closed. Please see previous funding opportunities below. Funding opportunities for program beginning September 1, 2020 will be released in January of 2020.
Application Materials & Useful Information for Operational Grants
Application Materials & Useful Information for Planning Grants
Webinar #1 PowerPoint: Understanding AmeriCorps and Determining Organizational Fit
Webinar #2 PowerPoint: Understanding the Important Design Elements that are a part of the AmeriCorps Application
Webinar #3 PowerPoint: Understanding the Full Narrative and Performance Measure Elements and Requirements
Webinar #4 PowerPoint: Understanding and Creating your AmeriCorps Budget