AmeriCorps alumni have a unique opportunity to share their experience, knowledge, and resources. Here are a few options available to you after AmeriCorps:
Stay Connected with Fellow Alums
AmeriCorps alumni are bound together by a common commitment to service and a desire to participate as active members in their communities.
- Register on My AmeriCorps, a free, comprehensive online resource designed exclusively for members and alums
- Join AmeriCorps Alums, the official organization for AmeriCorps alumni created by alums, for alums.
- Join AmeriCorps Alums Nevada Chapter on Facebook
- Participate in the AmeriCorps Facebook.
- Follow Volunteerism and AmeriCorps in Nevada through Nevada Volunteers on Facebook and Twitter.
- Follow AmeriCorps on Twitter.
Join AmeriCorps Again
We want you back! Your experience and commitment to service add value to AmeriCorps programs throughout the United States. And you can serve as a role model or leader for new members: your experience could make you eligible to serve with AmeriCorps NCCC as a team leader or to coordinate several AmeriCorps VISTA members.
- Join AmeriCorps again
- Learn about becoming an AmeriCorps VISTA Leader
- Learn about becoming an AmeriCorps NCCC Team Leader
Advance Your Education / The Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
Congress established the National Service Trust to provide a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award for members who successfully complete service in AmeriCorps. You can use your Segal AmeriCorps Education Award to pay education costs at qualified institutions of higher education, for educational training, or to repay qualified student loans. You can take up to seven years after your term of service has ended to claim the award.
- View a list of colleges and universities that match the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
AmeriCorps Alums are encouraged to share their story and voice for a prosperous future for AmeriCorps. There are a variety of ways to get involved.
- View our “Time to Save AmeriCorps” Video
- See our Pinterest AmeriCorps Works Here! Board
- Learn about the Voices for National Service Coalition
- Advocate in partnerships with the Save Service Coalition
Recruit or Support Members
Another way you can stay involved with AmeriCorps is by assisting projects in or near your community, and supporting current members during service.
- More About Recruiting or Supporting Members
Incorporate Service Into the Rest of Your Life
- Take your AmeriCorps experience to work in your next job
Make a Financial Donation