Access to nutritious food is vital for our neighbors who face hunger, and we ask that those donating food choose the most nutritious items available whenever possible. When making a food donation, please use the list below to determine what foods to donate.
- Canned Meals: Stews, Soups, Spaghetti/Ravioli (Low-Sodium Preferred)
- Protein: Peanut Butter, Tuna, Salmon, Chicken, Dried or Canned Beans
- Grains: Whole Grain Cereal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta
- Fruits: Canned (Packed in 100% Juice or Light Syrup), Dried Fruit, Applesauce (No Sugar Added), 100% Fruit Juice Boxes
- Vegetables: Canned (No Salt Added and/or Low-Sodium Preferred)
- Dairy: Shelf Stable Milk
- Kid-friendly Snacks: Granola Bars, Popcorn, Animal Crackers, Graham Crackers
- Baby Products: Formula, Infant Cereal, Baby Food
Please note – food items donated through food drives should be non-perishable and non-expired. Please DO NOT donate home-made food, food in glass containers, or any food that has been opened or is unlabeled.