AmeriCorps NCCC (the National Civilian Community Corps) provides you with valuable life experience and skill development while you lead a team of 18-26 year olds, earn money for college, travel the U.S., and help communities! The mission of AmeriCorps NCCC is to strengthen communities and develop leaders through team-based national and community service.
Here is what you can expect during your service:
– Serve full-time for 11 months (1 month leadership training, 10 months leading a team)
– Lead a team of 8-12 young adults
– Be assigned to one of our 4 regional campuses
-Deploy to 4-6 projects across the country (transportation provided)
– Complete an application by clicking the “Apply Now!” button below. Be sure to have ready the following information: a brief statement outlining your motivation for serving, your work/service experience, 2 professional references, and essays describing your leadership experience and what you will bring to the program.
– Once you complete an application, make sure to submit it! To do this, access this listing once more (we recommend bookmarking it in your browser now) and click the “Apply Now!” button.
– After your complete these steps, you should hear back about your application within 1-3 weeks. If not, please email us at ANCCC@cns.gov.
You can learn more about NCCC at www.nationalservice.gov/nccc.