Thank you for your interest in providing financial support to Nevada Volunteers.
Nevada Volunteers is a private, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization that serves as the Nevada state commission for national and community service. We invest public and private funds each year to support community-based organizations that improve our local communities using service and volunteerism, including the AmeriCorps State programs. We rely on state, federal and private fundraising to support diverse, high-quality service and volunteer opportunities across the state.
Contributions to Nevada Volunteers may be tax deductible pursuant to the provisions of section 170.c. of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C.170.c.
Please click the button above to access our secure contributions page. All contributions are deductible to the full extent of the law.
A variety of companies support daily operations, service initiatives, and special events through in-kind donations. Examples of in-kind donations include training, electronic and office supplies, professional services, refreshments at service projects, office space, etc. Please contact us if you are considering an in-kind donation.
Sponsorship and Event Opportunities
We appreciate corporations, groups, and individuals that help generate public awareness about service and volunteering. We encourage participation in different event settings.
EVENT SPONSORSHIPS are offered throughout the year and may include:
- National Service Days: Martin Luther King Jr. Day; National AmeriCorps Week; National Volunteer Week; 9-11 Day of Service and Remembrance; Make A Difference Day
- Trainings and Summits
- Governor’s Points of Light Awards
- Governor’s Certificate of Service
BUSINESS SPONSORSHIPS are offered year long and for special events and may include:
- Employee Engagement
- Opportunities to serve alongside AmeriCorps members during National Service Days
- Opportunities to engage with AmeriCorps members throughout the year including trainings
- Visit a host site to observe AmeriCorps members in action
- Corporate Promotion
- Corporate logo and website link prominently listed on website
- Premier recognition throughout year including on all media distribution including newsletter, press releases, social media, and annual report
- Speaking opportunities, media visibility, and special recognition at Nevada Volunteers’ events
If you are interested in participating as an event or business sponsor, please contact Amber Martin-Jahn, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 825-1900.