AmeriCorps Funding Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in hosting an AmeriCorps program
Who can apply to host an AmeriCorps program?
How do I know if AmeriCorps is a good fit for my organization?
- Could your organization use at least 6 people to engage in direct service in your community?
- Does your organization manage federal grants or are you interested in support from Nevada Volunteers to start?
- Is your organization able to provide 24% match funds to your grant? (For example if you receive a grant of $75,000 from Nevada Volunteers you will need to match it with $18,000 for a total project budget of $93,000)
What are the next steps?
- Please reach out to Hawley Carlson, Director of AmeriCorps, email@example.com, 775-825-1900, to discuss how AmeriCorps can help your organization expand its mission.
- Watch our Intro to AmeriCorps webinar to learn if AmeriCorps might be a good fit for your organization.
- Sign-up and be the first to learn about Notices of Funding Opportunities and in-person information sessions by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Learn about existing Nevada State AmeriCorps Programs
- Read the Program Director Handbook to learn more about daily operations of an AmeriCorps Program
If you are interested in funding beginning September 1, 2020, please see this Timeline. Our Notice of Funding Opportunity for formula operational and planning grants will be released January 6, 2020.
Fall Competitive Applications
2020-2021 Fall Competitive NOFO (released September 16, 2019)
Last Year’s Funding Opportunities
Application Materials & Useful Information for Operational Grants
Application Materials & Useful Information for Planning Grants
Webinar #1 PowerPoint: Understanding AmeriCorps and Determining Organizational Fit
Webinar #2 PowerPoint: Understanding the Important Design Elements that are a part of the AmeriCorps Application
Webinar #3 PowerPoint: Understanding the Full Narrative and Performance Measure Elements and Requirements
Webinar #4 PowerPoint: Understanding and Creating your AmeriCorps Budget